*STAY AWAYS*

*STAY AWAYS*
MISS KRISANA HATTAKITJUMROEN MTH-STAT 52216604

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

FEEL



What I'm think

Since I was young. My parent are divorce. I feel bad because I ever to do everything with my father and my mother. but my mother is fearless woman. I'm very love her. my mother teach me to good girl. she's very strict. she force me to remember vocabulary, good manners, sweet word, kind girl, responsible, good characteristic, etc. That It's make me a good girl. My mother stay with me in bad time and good time. she will give a spirit to me always. I remember when I was young. My mother have stick individual to hit me. I'm very fear 555. Now I know why my mother hit me because she want to me be a good girl. today I try to do everything to mother have a comfortable lifetime. I ever do my mother feel sad and I sad too. I'm sorry. but onething that I'm very proud that is " I born to be daughter with(ใช้withมั้ง) my mother. I love her and I never to bawl my mother.

Now I feel happy. ALthough today isn't mother's day. but I will love and tell her " I love her . Thank you for everything sir."

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. "she restrain me to remember vocabulary, good manners, sweet word, kind girl, responsible, good characteristic, etc. That It's make me a good girl" sure?? - -

    it's a very nice story. ^^

    ตอบลบ
  2. แน่อะ ถึง restrain จะแปลว่า ควบคุม แต่มันในแนว ยับยั้งไม่ใช่เรอะ ช่างเหอะ เราแปลออกละกัน ฮ่าฮ่า

    ตอบลบ
  3. 55+ โทดทีๆ ก้อเตือนไง เด๋วใช้ผิดครั้งอื่นจาเรื่องใหญ่ โดนหาว่าแม่สอนแปลกๆ >.<

    ตอบลบ
  4. ^
    ^
    ^
    เด๋วโดนเตะสายดำนะเว้ย555

    ตอบลบ