*STAY AWAYS*

*STAY AWAYS*
MISS KRISANA HATTAKITJUMROEN MTH-STAT 52216604

วันพุธที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

LA SALLE



LA SALLE 26#


When I was young. My parent bring I learn at LA SALLE nursery school. I ever quarrel with my friend. My friend are very prety. Yes, he's a boy. After that 2 day I play and talk with him again. I think that I might happy at LA SALLE school. When I was 7 year old. I move to Prathom LA SALLE. I feel so and so about this school. but when I move to Mathayom. I am very very very happy that I learn there. because I feel fun,enjoy, feel good and I think I found kind and funny teacher, best friend and good enviroment at there. LA SALLE school is a cathalic school. So when Christmas day. We will celebrate on 24th day. because On 25th It will be holiday. We will celebrate by we will have The born of God show and play game after show. I touch everybody are very fun and enjoy. On this day everybody will be beautiful girl and handsome boy. their will wake up on the morning to wear dress or something that their prepare for this day. when their come to school and celebrate begin their will enjoy,happy,funny and sing christmas song. It is a best memory that I remember.


When I was Mathayom 6. It's a last year that I will learn at LA SALLE. I feel sad. because I want to still to pray every morning, stand in line before to go to classroom, wake up on the morning to go to learn, loud shout from football field to canteen, tease my teacher. I want to do that again. but I think I will do today be best day. Last, I'm very miss LA SALLE.


1993-2008, at LA SALLE school.

3 ความคิดเห็น: