*STAY AWAYS*

*STAY AWAYS*
MISS KRISANA HATTAKITJUMROEN MTH-STAT 52216604

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Valentine's and Chinese New Year


VALENTINE'S DAY

Today is 14 february,2010.It's Valentine's day and Chinese new year. I feel good because when I look around, I will see red color everywhere.2 Year later, I may get many red roses, but Now I don't get rose or gift. I'm very sad I must to teach taekwondo on morning. When I arrive to gym. Nobody come to learn because they go to celebreat with their lover. I'm very sadddddddddddddddd. At 12.00 a.m. , I have lunch alone and I see many weman get red rose. I feel bad because I'm envy 555++. When I come back to my home. I think, I may get money but I'm not. I feel bad more than. I want to return to 2 year later T_T...........................................................................

All day, Nobody give rose or gift to me. I'm sad. I want to red rose. If I get one rose. I will very happy but today nobody give it to me. I'm sad and I sad about my money.





อาจารย์ขาหนูอยากได้ดอกกุหลาบสีแดง.

3 ความคิดเห็น: