*STAY AWAYS*

*STAY AWAYS*
MISS KRISANA HATTAKITJUMROEN MTH-STAT 52216604

วันพุธที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

TAEKWONDO


**TAEKWONDO**


since I was fifteen year old until now. I study Taekwondo. Istudy because I want to exercise and do activity on freetime. I don't think Iwiil have this day. Now I will be black belt 3th level soon.


Taekwondo's come from Korea.It have two section. Section one It is a Kearuki [freesparing]. Section two It is a Poomsae [pattern]. I think I might to be skilled section two because I ever race Poomsae Thailand younger championship and I get 7th. but I ever race Kearuki I am eliminate 555. In Taekwondo It have a 7 belt. white yellow green blue brown red black. white-red each belt have two level. black It have ten level. When I was white belt I get B and when I was yellow. I get A. so I am earn Taekwon uniform from my teacher. I am very happy. When I was black belt. I must to teach taekwondo student in my gym. but now I was black belt level2. I must to teach seacon square. I am very try to teach at saecon because It's difference place. I am not happy but I must to endure. and diligent because I wane to go to level 3 . but the most important is I love Poomsae If I am level3 I will learn Poomsea more than past. I think ,taekwon make me healthy,steady and calm.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น