*STAY AWAYS*

*STAY AWAYS*
MISS KRISANA HATTAKITJUMROEN MTH-STAT 52216604

วันพุธที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

NEW YEAR 2010


I am aom

IN 2010,I'm very happy(but I like christmas more than new year) I think New year is begin to new look so I will change myself.

For my mother
I want to do that my mother very happy because I'm very love my mother. my mother is a nice woman and she has a good vision. she teach me about everything.
So, On new year I will stady hard and I will often smile to my mother.

For my friend
I'm very happy that I learned at KMUTT because I met the best friend and kind teacher555. So, I think ,I will keep walking with my friend. I will not alone because I have the best friend.

For myself
On new year, I will forget about bad thing that I found it because I'm very try and very sad. I will forget old handsome boyfriend that I'm very love him and he is true love for me(I think,It isn't wrong that I have true love.althrough I was child). So, I will try to forget him and begin to new life on new year.



Last, I want to say you "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010"



ที่เขียนไปทั้งหมดผิดเยอะชัวแต่ดีใจที่ได้ลองเขียน55

13 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. yeah, i'm the first one ha ha. ur article is very good. there r some mistakes but it's okay bcuz i can understand it at all. some of them r missing word(For ex. "I will keep walk with my friend. I will alone because I have the best friend" i think u forgot not after will, isn't it?(ใช้งี้ป่าวไม่รุแต่อยากให้ ฮา)). the last i want to tell u that guy is mean man - -, ur mother can't b a nice guy na.

    good luck.
    Happy New Year na.

    ตอบลบ
  2. นี่ๆๆ

    คิดว่าอยู่ต่างประเทศกันมั้ง ?

    สงสารกรุมั่งเหอะ อ่านออกที่ไหนเนี่ยย


    ฮ่าๆๆๆๆ

    ตอบลบ
  3. เอาน่่าๆ เค้าอังกิดมาถ้าเราอังกิดตอบได้ก้อดีไม่่ใช่เหรอ อังกิดถ้าจะให้ดีต้องฝึกทุกวันแล้วมันจะดีขึ้นเอง เราก้อไม่ค่่อยเก่งเลยพยายามอยุเนี่ย ถ้าคร้งไหนเราอังกิดได้ก้ออังกิดอะ แต่ครั้งนี้ยกให้ ไม่ได้+ติดต่อกะคนอยุไทย เด๋วอ่านไม่ออกอีก ฮา

    ปล1. เราว่าอ่านออกเหอะ ไม่ได้ใช้ไรยากเลย
    ปล2. แล้วที่ลบไปนี่อารายหว่า - -

    ตอบลบ
  4. me too..^^*

    I'm so glad. I met you this here. you are my best friend.
    I love you na jub jub :*)

    Merry christmas and the happy new year 2010
    ...wish you always be healthy happy in your life and achieve all your goal.

    ตอบลบ
  5. ที่ลบไปก้อพิมเหมืนอเดิมแหละ แต่พิมผิด

    ฮ่าๆๆไหนๆๆ ลองอังกิดมั่ง

    I think,you are best friend but you กวนตีน

    ฮ่าๆๆ

    ตอบลบ
  6. โหๆ

    นี่ก็ทำการบ้านแล้วอีกคน

    เครียดดด T_T

    ยังไม่ได้ทำเล๊ยยย

    ตอบลบ
  7. นี่ๆ คุยมาตั้งนานละ

    ชื่อออมช่ายปะ?

    เราชื่อป้อมนะค้าบบบบบ :P

    ตอบลบ
  8. Life is a roller coaster.

    It may go down.... but remember... it will go up too.

    Like you, you can feel bad about something... but at the end of the day, those feelings will fade away.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year na krab.

    ตอบลบ